CSCMC-Funded Agency Information:
Sample Contract and Budget:
- Click here to view the 2015-2016 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to view the 2014-2015 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to download our 2015-2016 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to download our 2014-2015 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- For the Mid-Year Developmental Assets Report Form and the 2013-2014 Year-End CHARACTER COUNTS! Report Form, please email Laura Haase at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Developmental Assets form is due by January 31, 2015 and the CC! Form is due by July 17, 2015.
- Click here to download a logo: CSCMC "Proudly Supported By" logo
- To order a new decal for a CSCMC-funded agency door, email: email@example.com
- To request a new banner for a CSCMC-funded agency, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting a press release on a CSCMC-funded program? Please include the following boilerplate language:
The Children's Services Council of Martin County, an independent special district, was created by voter referendum in 1988 to provide a dedicated funding source for local children's programs. The Council funds programs that provide a healthy foundation for children, create strong, supportive families, foster a safe community and offer children opportunities for success in school and life. Learn more at www.cscmc.org.
CSCMC Application For Funding:
- Click here to view our website application NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- CSCMC Application [To view a sample Application for Funding, please contact Sarah Gosney at email@example.com]
Agency Training Resources:
Please Note: These training opportunities are for professional development purposes only. Agencies are responsible for covering any costs associated with the trainings. Please contact Ellen Pethic, Manager of Finance, at (772) 288-5758 ext. 111 for questions regarding your current approved Children's Services Council budget.
- REGISTER HERE: https://usdafnsocco.wufoo.com/forms/q11w0va31t344ul/
Agency Funding Resources:
- Click here for information regarding the Capen Fund for Kids, which makes small grants for children at 200% of the poverty level or below, for health-related purposes. The contact person for more information is Laura Faber, Capen Fund Coordinator, Martin Health Foundation at 772-223-5615
- Have a project that benefits Indiantown residents? Apply for funding through Martin County's Indiantown Community Trust Fund! Click here: http://ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=355,4421817&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
State of the Child Symposium Information:
- 2013 State of the Child Symposium: Click here to view the agenda for the 2013 State of the Child Symposium. To watch the keynote speaker, click here!
- 2012 State of the Child Symposium: Interested in the presentation by Dr. Peter Gorski at our first State of the Child Symposium, held on April 27? You can see it here.