CSCMC-Funded Agency Information:
Sample Contract and Budget:
- Click here to view the 2014-2015 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to download our 2014-2015 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to download our 2013-2014 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 Community Outreach Practices for CSCMC-funded Providers
- Program - click here to download:
- Mid-Year Developmental Assets Report Form (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2014)
- 2012-2013 Year-End CHARACTER COUNTS! Report Form (Email to email@example.com by July 19, 2013)
CSCMC Application For Funding:
- Click here to view our website application NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- CSCMC Application (pdf)
- CSCMC Invitiation To Negotiate (ITN) for Prevention of Summer Learning Loss in Reading
Agency Training Resources:
Please Note: These training opportunities are for professional development purposes only. Agencies are responsible for covering any costs associated with the trainings. Please contact Ellen Pethic, Manager of Finance, at (772) 288-5758 ext. 111 for questions regarding your current approved Children's Services Council budget.
The University of Florida is offering a Florida Master Money Mentor Training Program to certify staff of agencies, churches and organizations' who plan to or already assist their own clientele with personal money management issues.Individuals participating in the program receive approximately 20 hours of online and classroom training in financial mentoring, basic money management, strategies for dealing with financial problems, credit and debt management, savings, mentoring techniques, and community resources. No financial education background is needed. Opportunities are also provided in class to practice mentoring skills in small groups and one-on-one teaching and mentoring.Following the training, each participant agrees to provide 50 hours financial mentoring and/or teaching within one year to the clientele at their own agency/organization. $10 class registration fee. A minimum Level 1 background check is required (or a waiver for the staff who already had this done within the last 3 years). To RSVP and/or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (772) 419-6965 by August 11.
September 17 & 18 - 7:30am to 4:00pmTreasure Coast GFNF Child SummitLocation: Indian River State College, Treasure Coast Public Safety Training Complex, Frank & LeVan Fee Bldg.,4600 Kirby Loop Road, Fort Pierce, FL 34981
October 24 - 1:30 to 3:30 pmSexual Abuse & Sexual Predators presented by Dr. Sue Brown, Palm Beach Behavioral Health & WellnessLocation: Children's Services Council-Martin, 101 SE Central Parkway, Stuart, FL 34994
- Agency Funding Resources:
- Click here for information regarding the Capen Fund for Kids, which makes small grants for children at 200% of the poverty level or below, for health-related purposes. The contact person for more information is Laura Faber, Capen Fund Coordinator, Martin Health Foundation at 772-223-5615
- Have a project that benefits Indiantown residents? Apply for funding through Martin County's Indiantown Community Trust Fund! Click here: http://ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=355,4421817&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
State of the Child Symposium Information:
- 2013 State of the Child Symposium: Click here to view the agenda for the 2013 State of the Child Symposium. To watch the keynote speaker, click here!
- 2012 State of the Child Symposium: Interested in the presentation by Dr. Peter Gorski at our first State of the Child Symposium, held on April 27? You can see it here.