CSCMC-Funded Agency Information:
Sample Contract and Budget:
- Click here to view the 2014-2015 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to download our 2014-2015 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to download our 2013-2014 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 Community Outreach Practices for CSCMC-funded Providers
- Program - click here to download:
- Mid-Year Developmental Assets Report Form (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2014)
- 2012-2013 Year-End CHARACTER COUNTS! Report Form (Email to email@example.com by July 19, 2013)
CSCMC Application For Funding:
- Click here to view our website application NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- CSCMC Application (pdf)
- CSCMC Invitiation To Negotiate (ITN) for Prevention of Summer Learning Loss in Reading
Agency Training Resources:
Please Note: These training opportunities are for professional development purposes only. Agencies are responsible for covering any costs associated with the trainings. Please contact Ellen Pethic, Manager of Finance, at (772) 288-5758 ext. 111 for questions regarding your current approved Children's Services Council budget.
The Martin County Community Foundation is pleased to offer
Powerful Planned Giving with a Shoe-String Staff and a Shoe-String Budget!
You will learn how to create a robust planned giving program with no money and 2-3 hours per month. This highly interactive session explains planned giving in simple terms, describes what really motivates donors to give and literally provides a step-by-step action plan for when you get back to the office. More than 3,000 attendees have enjoyed and benefited from this talk and nearly every one says: “I never thought it could be this easy and for absolutely no money!”
Who should attend?
Executive Directors, Board Members and Development Staff - the ideal team is one of each!
WHEN: September 29th from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
WHERE: Children's Services Council of Martin County, 101 S.E. Central Parkway, Stuart FL 34994
COST: This event is free to attend.
PRESENTER: Bryan K. Clontz, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, CAP, AEP
Bryan is the co-founder and President of Charitable Solutions, LLC, specializing in non-cash asset receipt and liquidation, gift annuity reinsurance brokerage, gift annuity risk management consulting, emergency assistance funds and life insurance appraisals/audits. He also serves as a Senior Consultant for Ekstrom & Associates and is currently the Leon L. Levy Philanthropic Fellow at The American College of Financial Services. He has given more than 2,000 presentations on charitable gift planning and community foundation topics. Click here for more information on Bryan's acclaimed career.
September 4, 2014 - 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Narcotics Overdose Prevention & Education Presentation
Law enforcement will discuss current trends in substance abuse and overdose death, Addiction Specialist offering parenting strategies and testimony from parent who lost a child to drug overdose. Q&A with professionals will follow presentation.
Location: Indian River County Sheriff's Office Auditorium, 4055 41st Avenue, Vero Beach, FL 32960
Contact: Laura Jobe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 772.978.6404 to register
Don't forget to register
September 17 & 18
Treasure Coast GFNF Child Summit
September 17 & 18
Location: Indian River State College, Frank & LeVan Fee Bldg., 4600 Kirby Loop Road, Fort Pierce, FL 34981
To register:Visit www.gfnf4kids.org
October 4, 2014 - 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
MAPPING the MIDDLE - a guide to all things Tween
Topics include understanding the teenage brain, healthy sexual development, nutrition and mental health, marijuana, supporting healthy emotional growth and much more..
Location: Wolf High Technology Center, IRSC Chastain Campus, Stuart
To register: visit www.tykesandteens.org or call Agnieszka Marshall at 772.220.3439
October 7, 2014 - 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Telling Amy's Story
An emotional story about America's pervasive and largely unreported epidemic - Domestic Violence. Movie is based on a timeline of events leading up to a domestic violence homicide.
Location: Indian River State College, Public Safety Training Complex, Bailey Auditorium, 4600 Kirby Loop Road, Fort Pierce, FL 34981
Contact: Wendy Holcombe at 772.878.1131 for more information
November & December
GFNF Holiday Gift Drive for abused and neglected children
- Agency Funding Resources:
- Click here for information regarding the Capen Fund for Kids, which makes small grants for children at 200% of the poverty level or below, for health-related purposes. The contact person for more information is Laura Faber, Capen Fund Coordinator, Martin Health Foundation at 772-223-5615
- Have a project that benefits Indiantown residents? Apply for funding through Martin County's Indiantown Community Trust Fund! Click here: http://ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=355,4421817&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
State of the Child Symposium Information:
- 2013 State of the Child Symposium: Click here to view the agenda for the 2013 State of the Child Symposium. To watch the keynote speaker, click here!
- 2012 State of the Child Symposium: Interested in the presentation by Dr. Peter Gorski at our first State of the Child Symposium, held on April 27? You can see it here.