CSCMC-Funded Agency Information:
Sample Contract and Budget:
- Click here to view the 2014-2015 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to download our 2014-2015 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to download our 2013-2014 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 Community Outreach Practices for CSCMC-funded Providers
- Program - click here to download:
- Mid-Year Developmental Assets Report Form (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2014)
- 2012-2013 Year-End CHARACTER COUNTS! Report Form (Email to email@example.com by July 19, 2013)
CSCMC Application For Funding:
- Click here to view our website application NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- CSCMC Application (pdf)
- CSCMC Invitiation To Negotiate (ITN) for Prevention of Summer Learning Loss in Reading
Agency Training Resources:
Please Note: These training opportunities are for professional development purposes only. Agencies are responsible for covering any costs associated with the trainings. Please contact Ellen Pethic, Manager of Finance, at (772) 288-5758 ext. 111 for questions regarding your current approved Children's Services Council budget.
Guardians For New FuturesHosting
Cutting: Coping with PainLearn about how and why adolescents are engaging in self injury, the differences between self-injury and suicidal attempts and much more...Presented byDr. Stephanie Larsen, Psy.DPalm Beach Behavioral Health & WellnessFriday, March 14, 20141:30 PM to 3:30 PMChildren's Services Council Martin County101 SE Central Parkway, Stuart, FL 34994To register e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency Funding Resources:
- Click here for information regarding the Capen Fund for Kids, which makes small grants for children at 200% of the poverty level or below, for health-related purposes. The contact person for more information is Laura Faber, Capen Fund Coordinator, Martin Health Foundation at 772-223-5615
- Have a project that benefits Indiantown residents? Apply for funding through Martin County's Indiantown Community Trust Fund! Click here: http://ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=355,4421817&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
State of the Child Symposium Information:
- 2013 State of the Child Symposium: Click here to view the agenda for the 2013 State of the Child Symposium. To watch the keynote speaker, click here!
- 2012 State of the Child Symposium: Interested in the presentation by Dr. Peter Gorski at our first State of the Child Symposium, held on April 27? You can see it here.