CSCMC-Funded Agency Information:
Sample Contract and Budget:
- Click here to download our 2014-2015 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 Community Outreach Practices for CSCMC-funded Providers
- For the Mid-Year Developmental Assets Report Form and the 2013-2014 Year-End CHARACTER COUNTS! Report Form, please email Laura Haase at email@example.com. The Developmental Assets form is due by January 31, 2015 and the CC! Form is due by July 17, 2015.
- Click here to download a logo: CSCMC "Proudly Supported By" logo
- To order a new decal for a CSCMC-funded agency door, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request a new banner for a CSCMC-funded agency, email: email@example.com
- Submitting a press release on a CSCMC-funded program? Please include the following boilerplate language:
The Children's Services Council of Martin County, an independent special district, was created by voter referendum in 1988 to provide a dedicated funding source for local children's programs. The Council funds programs that provide a healthy foundation for children, create strong, supportive families, foster a safe community and offer children opportunities for success in school and life. Learn more at www.cscmc.org.
CSCMC Application For Funding:
- Click here to view our website application NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- CSCMC Application (pdf)
- CSCMC Invitiation To Negotiate (ITN) for Prevention of Summer Learning Loss in Reading
Agency Training Resources:
Please Note: These training opportunities are for professional development purposes only. Agencies are responsible for covering any costs associated with the trainings. Please contact Ellen Pethic, Manager of Finance, at (772) 288-5758 ext. 111 for questions regarding your current approved Children's Services Council budget.
Upcoming Partnership Events:November & DecemberGFNF Holiday Gift Drivefor abused and neglected childrenSponsor a child or children for the holidays by simply providing a gift(s) on the child's "wish list". To sponsor a child or children please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including how many children you would like to sponsor or call 772.807.3868 for more information. GFNF will send you a copy of the child's wish list and additional information regarding deadlines, logistics and tax exemption information. If you prefer, you can make a donation to GFNF through our website at www.gfnf4kids.org and we will purchase gifts on your behalf.
Devereux Community-Based Care Providers,
RE: Save the Date Reminder – Thursday, October 23, 2014 –Quarterly Provider Meeting
Devereux Community-Based Care is holding its next Quarterly Provider Meeting Series Thursday, October 23, 2014 from 1:30pm – 3:30pm. This meeting is scheduled to occur at the Children’s Services Council of St. Lucie County in the Kathy Basile Center for Training and Community Development meeting room, 546 NW University Blvd, Suite 201, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986. We have attached a draft agenda for the meeting.
All attendees are asked to now register for this meeting online by clicking on the following link:
All registrations should be completed by 10/21/14, where possible.
We are asking that all invited organizations are best represented in person at these meetings, but limit representatives to 3 attendees per organization, where possible, due to space restraints. We will have a conference call line available as well: 712-432-0490, participant code: 683104#; however, please note that the sound quality of the conference call will not be guaranteed at any time.
Each quarter we will be spotlighting one of our providers, so please send me your information if you would like to participate in a future quarter’s opportunity. You will also notice that on the agenda there is an area where providers will be given a brief opportunity, if they wish, to share information such as: updates about their programs, changes or trends being noticed in programs or field, waiting lists related to programs, promotion for events that are upcoming for the organization, etc.
In order to provide sufficient time for everyone to get the opportunity to share, the meetings will begin on time; so, space will be available 20 minutes early for arrival and seating. Please remember to park on the west side of the parking lot for these meetings.
Future meetings are scheduled to occur on the following dates and times:
Thursday, January 22, 2015, 1:30-3:30pm
We look forward to your engagement in these meetings, and we value our opportunity to come together and share information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.
Director of Contract Management
Devereux Community Based Care of Okeechobee and the Treasure Coast
10570 S. Federal Highway, Ste 300
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
Primary Line: (772) 873-7800, Ext. 8321
Direct Line: (772) 621-2687
Agency Funding Resources:
- Click here for information regarding the Capen Fund for Kids, which makes small grants for children at 200% of the poverty level or below, for health-related purposes. The contact person for more information is Laura Faber, Capen Fund Coordinator, Martin Health Foundation at 772-223-5615
- Have a project that benefits Indiantown residents? Apply for funding through Martin County's Indiantown Community Trust Fund! Click here: http://ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=355,4421817&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
State of the Child Symposium Information:
- 2013 State of the Child Symposium: Click here to view the agenda for the 2013 State of the Child Symposium. To watch the keynote speaker, click here!
- 2012 State of the Child Symposium: Interested in the presentation by Dr. Peter Gorski at our first State of the Child Symposium, held on April 27? You can see it here.