CSCMC-Funded Agency Information:
Sample Contract and Budget:
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to view the 2012-2013 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to download our 2013-2014 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to download our 2012-2013 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 Community Outreach Practices for CSCMC-funded Providers
- Program - click here to download:
- NEW Mid-Year Developmental Assets Report Form (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2013)
- 2012-2013 Year-End CHARACTER COUNTS! Report Form (Email to email@example.com by July 19, 2013)
- Click here to view our website application
Agency Training Resources:
Please Note: These training opportunities are for professional development purposes only. Agencies are responsible for covering any costs associated with the trainings. Please contact Ellen Pethic, Manager of Finance, at (772) 288-5758 ext. 111 for questions regarding your current approved Children's Services Council budget.
Community Solutions Presents Free Professional Development Webinar Series
These webinars will provide information to early childhood caregivers and program staff about how to help parents address challenging behaviors of young children and identify discipline strategies that promote positive social development and emotional well-being. The webinars will focus on practical, research supported, strategies for preventing problems and effectively addressing challenging behaviors and provide participants information and resources to share with parents.
September 26, 2013 2:00 PM EST Register now!
October 10, 2013 2:00 PM EST Register now!
November 7, 2013 2:00 PM EST Register now!
- and Skyland Trail invite you to:Message In a (Pill) Bottle: Better Understanding Suicidal and Parasuicidal BehaviorRay Kotwicki, MD, MPH of Skyland TrailsFriday, December 6, 2013, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm(8:30 am = Breakfast and Registration)
Agency Funding Resources:
- Click here for information regarding the Capen Fund for Kids, which makes small grants for children at 200% of the poverty level or below, for health-related purposes. The contact person for more information is Laura Faber, Capen Fund Coordinator, Martin Health Foundation at 772-223-5615
- Have a project that benefits Indiantown residents? Apply for funding through Martin County's Indiantown Community Trust Fund! Click here: http://ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=355,4421817&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
State of the Child Symposium Information:
- 2013 State of the Child Symposium: Click here to view the agenda for the 2013 State of the Child Symposium. To watch the keynote speaker, click here!
- 2012 State of the Child Symposium: Interested in the presentation by Dr. Peter Gorski at our first State of the Child Symposium, held on April 27? You can see it here.