CSCMC-Funded Agency Information:
Invitation to Negotiate (ITN):
- Click here to view the Respondent Questionnaire Form for the Whole Child Connection program
- For the Microsoft Word version of the Respondent Questionnaire Form and the Microsoft Excel version of the Budget Form, please contact Stephanie Macera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view the FY 2014-2015 Performance Measures for The Whole Child Connection, please click here.
- For a transcript of the Question and Answer period of the ITN Respondents Meeting, please click here.
- For general questions about the Invitation to Negotiate (ITN), please contact Sarah Gosney at (772) 288-5758 ext. 101.
Sample Contract and Budget:
- Click here to view the 2015-2016 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to view the 2014-2015 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to download our 2015-2016 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to download our 2014-2015 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- For the Mid-Year Developmental Assets Report Form and the 2013-2014 Year-End CHARACTER COUNTS! Report Form, please email Laura Haase at email@example.com. The Developmental Assets form is due by January 31, 2015 and the CC! Form is due by July 17, 2015.
- Click here to download a logo: CSCMC "Proudly Supported By" logo
- To order a new decal for a CSCMC-funded agency door, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request a new banner for a CSCMC-funded agency, email: email@example.com
- Submitting a press release on a CSCMC-funded program? Please include the following boilerplate language:
The Children's Services Council of Martin County, an independent special district, was created by voter referendum in 1988 to provide a dedicated funding source for local children's programs. The Council funds programs that provide a healthy foundation for children, create strong, supportive families, foster a safe community and offer children opportunities for success in school and life. Learn more at www.cscmc.org.
CSCMC Application For Funding:
- Click here to view our website application NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- CSCMC Application [To view a sample Application for Funding, please contact Sarah Gosney at firstname.lastname@example.org]
Agency Training Resources:
Please Note: These training opportunities are for professional development purposes only. Agencies are responsible for covering any costs associated with the trainings. Please contact Ellen Pethic, Manager of Finance, at (772) 288-5758 ext. 111 for questions regarding your current approved Children's Services Council budget.
GFNF & Partnership EventsMarch 5, 2015 - 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.Teen Drug & Alcohol Awareness EventParents: You MatterFort Pierce Central High School Auditorium, 4101 S. 25th St., Fort Pierce, FL 34981A dynamic, community education program, delivered by local law enforcement, prevention and treatment professionals, introduces parents and others to helpful tools and resources for drug and alcohol prevention and early intervention.For more information call 772.429.4630
May 15, 2015 - 8:30 a. m.Urgent Need for Foster Parents'If each one could reach one'Breakfast hosted by Guardians For New FuturesChildren's Services Council SLC, 546 N.W. University Blvd., Suite 201, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986Learn more about the urgent need for foster families and Devereux Community Based Care of Okeechobee & the Treasure Coast. If you have ever thought of being a foster parent or know someone who has please share this information and join us to learn more.Also, learn how you can help!Register at www.gfnf4kids.org/events.asp or just show upFor more information contact Christina.Kaiser@devereuxcbc.org
SAVE THE DATESSeptember 16 & 17, 2015 - 7:30 am to 4:00 pmTreasure Coast GFNF Child Summit
The Florida Gang Investigators Association and SandyPines Hospital invite you to join us for the Gang Prevention and Intervention Summit is beautiful Daytona Beach, Florida. The 2015 Gang Intervention and Prevention Summit is for law enforcement, educators, prevention and intervention specialist, after care providers, social services providers, medical staff, clinical social workers, marriage and family therapist, community leaders, after care providers and anyone involved in the betterment of our youth.
Thanks to our partnership with SandyPines, SIX (6) total CEU credits are available for this training for the Florida Board of Nursing, Florida Board of Psychology, the Florida Office of School Psychology, and the Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling through Florida Provider #: 50-946, UHS Youth Services.
If you need assistance in participating in a meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the ADA, please contact Leslie Rabon at (850) 606-3438 at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation
Agency Funding Resources:
- Click here for information regarding the Capen Fund for Kids, which makes small grants for children at 200% of the poverty level or below, for health-related purposes. The contact person for more information is Laura Faber, Capen Fund Coordinator, Martin Health Foundation at 772-223-5615
- Have a project that benefits Indiantown residents? Apply for funding through Martin County's Indiantown Community Trust Fund! Click here: http://ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=355,4421817&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
State of the Child Symposium Information:
- 2013 State of the Child Symposium: Click here to view the agenda for the 2013 State of the Child Symposium. To watch the keynote speaker, click here!
- 2012 State of the Child Symposium: Interested in the presentation by Dr. Peter Gorski at our first State of the Child Symposium, held on April 27? You can see it here.