CSCMC-Funded Agency Information:
Sample Contract and Budget:
- Click here to view the 2014-2015 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to download our 2014-2015 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to download our 2013-2014 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 Community Outreach Practices for CSCMC-funded Providers
- Program - click here to download:
- Mid-Year Developmental Assets Report Form (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2014)
- 2012-2013 Year-End CHARACTER COUNTS! Report Form (Email to email@example.com by July 19, 2013)
CSCMC Application For Funding:
- Click here to view our website application NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- CSCMC Application (pdf)
- CSCMC Invitiation To Negotiate (ITN) for Prevention of Summer Learning Loss in Reading
Agency Training Resources:
Please Note: These training opportunities are for professional development purposes only. Agencies are responsible for covering any costs associated with the trainings. Please contact Ellen Pethic, Manager of Finance, at (772) 288-5758 ext. 111 for questions regarding your current approved Children's Services Council budget.
The Florida Coalition Against Domestic ViolencePresentsADVANCED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TRAININGHosted by:Fort Pierce Police Department & Treasure Coast Public Safety Training Complex
May 9, 2014 - 1:30 to 3:30 pmTeen Dating Violencepresented by Dr. Agnieszka W. Marshall, Tykes & TeensLocation: Children's Services Council-Martin, 101 SE Central Parkway, Stuart, FL 34994May 23 - 1:30 to 3:30 pmCutting: Coping with Pain presented by Dr. Stephanie Larsen, Palm Beach Behavioral Health & WellnessLocation: Children's Services Council St. Lucie County, 546 NW University Blvd, Suite 201 ,Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
May 30 - 1:30 to 3:30 pmSynthetic Drug Abuse in Adolescents presented by Dr. Brandi Rials, Palm Beach Behavioral Health & WellnessLocation: Children's Services Council-Martin, 101 SE Central Parkway, Stuart, FL 34994
June 13 - 2:00 to 4:00 pmTeen Dating Violence presented by Dr. Agnieszka W. Marshall, Tykes & TeensLocation: Indian River County Sheriff's Office, 4055 41st Avenue, Vero Beach, FL 32960
June 27 - 1:30 to 3:30 pmSubstance Abuse & Mental Illness: Treating Co-Occurring Disorders In Adolescents presented by Dr. Kelly Everson, Palm Beach Behavioral Health & WellnessLocation: Children's Services Council St. Lucie County, 546 NW University Blvd, Suite 201, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
September 17 & 18 - 7:30am to 4:00pmTreasure Coast GFNF Child SummitLocation: Indian River State College, Treasure Coast Public Safety Training Complex, Frank & LeVan Fee Bldg.,4600 Kirby Loop Road, Fort Pierce, FL 34981
October 24 - 1:30 to 3:30 pmSexual Abuse & Sexual Predators presented by Dr. Sue Brown, Palm Beach Behavioral Health & WellnessLocation: Children's Services Council-Martin, 101 SE Central Parkway, Stuart, FL 34994
You're Invited to the South by Southwest Webinar
April 23, 2014
2:00 - 3:00 pm ET
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Planning for Prevention: Practical Tools to Organize Suicide Prevention Efforts in Your Community
On April 23 from 2:00-3:00 Eastern Time, please join the South by Southwest Injury Prevention Network for the final presentation in their series on suicide prevention.
Presenters Melissa Heinen, Robert J. Letourneau, and Adam Chu will share examples of processes used and offer resources and tools for creating successful plans for suicide prevention.
- Learn the basic elements of the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention and other national resources for suicide prevention planning
- Comprehend two approaches to creating state plans for suicide prevention
- Understand tools for gaining input from partners and creating buy-inThe target audience for the webinar is public health professionals working in state and local health departments. The webinar content is not intended for children or teens.
To review the first two presentations in this series
- The Basics of Suicide Prevention and How to Get Started
- Using Online Communications Approaches for Suicide Prevention: An Overview of Communication Planning for Prevention and an Applied Example from Colorado's Mantherapy.orgPlease go to our website at: https://sites.google.com/site/sxswipn/presentations-and-meeting-minutes
Agency Funding Resources:
- Click here for information regarding the Capen Fund for Kids, which makes small grants for children at 200% of the poverty level or below, for health-related purposes. The contact person for more information is Laura Faber, Capen Fund Coordinator, Martin Health Foundation at 772-223-5615
- Have a project that benefits Indiantown residents? Apply for funding through Martin County's Indiantown Community Trust Fund! Click here: http://ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=355,4421817&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
State of the Child Symposium Information:
- 2013 State of the Child Symposium: Click here to view the agenda for the 2013 State of the Child Symposium. To watch the keynote speaker, click here!
- 2012 State of the Child Symposium: Interested in the presentation by Dr. Peter Gorski at our first State of the Child Symposium, held on April 27? You can see it here.