CSCMC-Funded Agency Information:
Sample Contract and Budget:
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to view the 2012-2013 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to download our 2013-2014 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to download our 2012-2013 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to view the new Community Outreach Practices for CSCMC-funded Providers
- Program - click here to download:
- NEW Mid-Year Developmental Assets Report Form (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2013)
- Year-End CHARACTER COUNTS! Report Form (Email to email@example.com by July 16, 2012)
- Click here to view our website application
Agency Training Resources:
Please Note: These training opportunities are for professional development purposes only. Agencies are responsible for covering any costs associated with the trainings. Please contact Ellen Pethic, Manager of Finance, at (772) 288-5758 ext. 111 for questions regarding your current approved Children's Services Council budget.
- Each agency would need to contact Non-Profits First to determine what the cost would be to a Martin County not for profit agency:
Register now for upcoming Nonprofits First classes!All Nonprofits First classes listed below, unless otherwise noted, will be held in the Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County building. Click here for directions.
Class Date Time Room Register HIPPA Regulations 6.19.2013 9:00am-11:00am Alcott Register for HIPPA Regulations Excel 2010 Intermediate 7.2.2013 9:00am-4:00pm Hamilton Register for the Excel Intermediate Wait List Excel 2010 Advanced 7.16.2013 9:00am-4:00pm Hamilton Register for the Excel Advanced Wait List Dealing with Difficult People 7.17.2013 9:00am-12:00pm Stevenson Register for Dealing with Difficult People Introduction to QuickBooks for Nonprofit Organizations 8.14.2013 9:00am-3:00pm Hamilton Register for Introduction to QuickBooks Coping with Compassion Fatigue 8.27.2013 9:00am-11:00am Barrie B Register for Coping with Compassion Fatigue QuickBooks Intermediate for Nonprofit Organizations 8.28.2013 9:00am-3:00pm Hamilton Register for QuickBooks Intermediate
Agency Funding Resources:
Click here for information regarding the Capen Fund for Kids, which makes small grants for children at 200% of the poverty level or below, for health-related purposes. The contact person for more information is Laura Faber, Capen Fund Coordinator, Martin Health Foundation at 772-223-5615
- Have a project that benefits Indiantown residents? Apply for funding through Martin County's Indiantown Community Trust Fund! Click here: http://ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=355,4421817&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
State of the Child Symposium Information:
- 2013 State of the Child Symposium: Click here to view the agenda for the 2013 State of the Child Symposium. To watch the keynote speaker, click here!
- 2012 State of the Child Symposium: Interested in the presentation by Dr. Peter Gorski at our first State of the Child Symposium, held on April 27? You can see it here.