CSCMC-Funded Agency Information:
Sample Contract and Budget:
- Click here to view the 2013-2014 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to view the 2012-2013 CSCMC Sample Contract and Budget
- Click here to download our 2013-2014 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to download our 2012-2013 CSCMC Program and Funding Policies
- Click here to view the new Community Outreach Practices for CSCMC-funded Providers
- Program - click here to download:
- NEW Mid-Year Developmental Assets Report Form (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2013)
- Year-End CHARACTER COUNTS! Report Form (Email to email@example.com by July 16, 2012)
- Click here to view our website application
Agency Training Resources:
Please Note: These training opportunities are for professional development purposes only. Agencies are responsible for covering any costs associated with the trainings. Please contact Ellen Pethic, Manager of Finance, at (772) 288-5758 ext. 111 for questions regarding your current approved Children's Services Council budget.
- After-School Symposium, May 9-10th in West Palm Beach:
- Children First: Envisioning Our Future Conference hosted by the Early Learning Coalition in Miami, May 10-11, 2013:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder presentation, May 15, 3-5 p.m. at the Children's Services Council of Martin County, 101 SE Central Parkway, Stuart. Register at www.gfnf4kids.org.
- Treasure Coast Fearless Caregivers Conference, May 22 at Kane Center, 900 SE Salerno Rd., 8:30-2:30 p.m., lunch included. Free. Registration at caregiver.com.
Drug Endangered Children, May 22 from 2-5 p.m. at the Children's Services Council of Martin County, 101 SE Central Parkway. Register at www.gfnf4kids.org.
- Building your Fiscal Fitness: An Introduction to Strong Non-Profits. May 22. 2-3 p.m. Webinar.
Agency Funding Resources:
Click here for information regarding the Capen Fund for Kids, which makes small grants for children at 200% of the poverty level or below, for health-related purposes. The contact person for more information is Laura Faber, Capen Fund Coordinator, Martin Health Foundation at 772-223-5615
- Have a project that benefits Indiantown residents? Apply for funding through Martin County's Indiantown Community Trust Fund! Click here: http://ap3server.martin.fl.us:7778/portal/page?_pageid=355,4421817&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
State of the Child Symposium Information:
- Click here to view the agenda for the 2013 State of the Child Symposium.
- 2012 State of the Child Symposium: Interested in the presentation by Dr. Peter Gorski at our first State of the Child Symposium, held on April 27? You can see it here.