Children’s Services Council of Martin County Funding Opportunities
Letter of Inquiry Requirements
An organization that is interested in providing programs to children and their families in Martin County may submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) to Children’s Services Council of Martin County (CSCMC) at any time throughout the year, following the criteria listed below.
Please note that the submission of a Letter of Inquiry is not a guarantee of eligibility to apply for CSCMC funding. For more information, please refer to the Funding Eligibility policies in the current CSCMC Program and Funding Policies document. A link to this document is located at www.cscmc.org under the menu headings of Funding Info / Application and Funding Information.
CSCMC funds may be available for programs that satisfy the Developmental Funding or Partnership Funding criteria, as stated in the CSCMC Program and Funding Policies document. Developmental Funding is typically awarded to programs that are new to Martin County or to expand existing programs with proven outcomes that are not currently funded by CSCMC. Developmental Funding grant amounts do not exceed $35,000, and Partnership Funding grant amounts do not exceed $20,000, with both usually receiving lower allocations in the initial funding years. Organizations receiving Developmental or Partnership Funds must reapply annually.
CSCMC will contact the submitter of the Letter of Inquiry regarding the outcome of the initial review which may include scheduling a meeting for further discussion.
If it is determined that the organization is eligible to apply and chooses to apply, a CSCMC Application will be released for completion.
The Letter of Inquiry should be no more than three pages, addressed to the person listed below, and sent via email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not necessary to send the original by U.S. Mail. CSCMC will confirm receipt by e-mail. Please direct any questions you may have regarding submission of the Letter of Inquiry to email@example.com.
Mr. David L. Heaton, Executive Director
Children’s Services Council of Martin County
101 S.E. Central Parkway
Stuart, Florida 34994-5905
Letter of Inquiry Criteria
The Letter of Inquiry should include the following information:
- Organization’s name, proposed program’s name, contact information (i.e., contact person’s name, e-mail address, telephone number, and mailing address)
- Description of the proposed program services and the target population
- Whether or not the proposed program is currently operational in Martin County, or elsewhere, and for how long; duration of program if operational; current and/or proposed site locations
- Description of how the proposed program is in direct alignment with the goals and strategies of the CSCMC Strategic Plan. A link to this document is located at www.cscmc.org under the menu headings of Funding Info / CSCMC Strategic Plan.
- Name of two or more funding entities (not including CSCMC funding) that will contribute sustainable funding and/or resources to the proposed program and the dollar amounts of the funding and/or resources. Documentation showing proof of these funding sources should be included with the Letter of Inquiry, if available, or no later than with the submission of a CSCMC Application.
- Funding amount requested from Children’s Services Council of Martin County
- Proposed program’s total annual budget